Be Part of Our Growing Team
Titan Mining is a private coal producer in Indonesia which operates in Jambi, Aceh, Bengkulu, and East Kalimantan. Its production covers all qualities of coal, from low to high rank coal. Titan Mining controls and manages the entire coal chain, ensuring quality, consistency and reliability to meet global best practice standards.
Titan Mining has established a strong customer base with the major electrical utilities companies and industrial plants. Titan Mining has been awarded to supply coal to PLN for 20 years starting 2009. To support its growth, the company is searching for qualified professionals and fresh graduates who are strong team players, in excellent health conditions and willing to work in remote areas to fill the position as:
GENERAL MANAGER (GM)
• Mining Engineering Degree from reputable university.
• Minimum 7 to 10 years experience with 3 years experience as Management level in Mining Industry.
• Hold “Pengawas Utama/Kepala Teknik Certification”.
• Outstanding leadership skill, honest, self motivated and result oriented.
• Literacy of English and computer skill is a must.
COAL STOCKPILE & PORT SUPERVISOR (CSPS)
• Male, age 30 – 40 years old.
• S1 Degree from Mining/Civil Engineering or other related studies (studies will be taken in to consideration).
• Minimum 5 years experience in handling Coal Port (experience as Port Head or Vice Port Head).
• Experience in stockpile management, crushing, loading and unloading coal.
• Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
MINE PLAN ENGINEER (MPE)
• S1 Degree in Mine Engineer with GPA 3.00.
• Minimum 2 years experience in Mine Planning Design.
• Male preferable with minimum age 23 – 35 year.
• Software literate such as AutoCAD, Mine-Scape, Design and Surpac.
• Good analytical thinking and excellent communication skills.
SENIOR GEOLOGIST (SG)
• Male, S1 degree majoring in Geological Engineering from reputable universities.
• Minimum 7 years experience in Natural Resources/Coal Mining.
• Age between 35 – 40 years old.
• Good knowledge in Geologist Software/ Exploration (Map info, Mine Comp, Mine-Scape, Surpac, etc).
• Good analytical thinking and software literate is a must.
MINE OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (MOS)
• Male, age minimum 26 years old.
• S1 from Mine/Civil Engineering, but education will be taken into consideration.
• Minimum 5 years experience in handling Mine Operations.
• Extensive knowledge in operating heavy equipment.
• Strong Leadership and excellent communication skills.
• Male, S1 Degree in Technical Geology with GPA 3.00.
• Minimum 1 year experience as geologist.
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
• Software literate such as Map Info, Auto Cad, Mine-Scape will be an advantage.
• Have capabilities to write a geological report with standards report for each drilling report and exploration report, etc.
SENIOR MINE ENGINEERING (SME)
• S1, university degree in Mine Engineering.
• Min 5 – 7 years experience in mining industry.
• Computer literate – Windows Office Suite, special software similar to Surpac & AutoCAD.
• Should be familiar with Indonesian Mine Regulation & also well informed about main companies involved in Indonesian mining industry.
• Independent, open minded, creative & practical.
MINE PRODUCTION ENGINEER (MPE)
• S1 Degree from Mine Engineering.
• 2 years experience in the same field/coal mining industry.
• Good skills in mine planning and geological modeling by using software system or Familiar with surveying software (such as Surpac, Minescape Map Info).
• Hard worker and able to work in team environment displaying leadership.
• Possess excellent communications skills both Indonesian and English.
• Computer literate is a must.
• High commitment to company standard on safety, environment & business ethic and good corporate governance.
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (GDP)
• Fresh Graduate who are interested to work in the Mining Industry with minimum GPA 3.00 are welcome to apply into this Program.
• Intensive “On The Job Training”.
• Successful candidate will be offered job that commensurate with their skills, promoting career plan in the company also attractive Compensation and Benefits package.
Please send your application with complete CV no later than 27 December 2008 to:
HRD Department – Titan Mining Graha BIP Lt. 5
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 23
Jakarta – 12930
Email to : email@example.com