1. Manager Coal Technology (Code: MCT)
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology, Chemistry or Metallurgy.
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal management, stockpile management, coal quality inspection and testing and coal utilization at power utilities. As a guide fifteen (15) years plus experience, five (5) of which have been in a Senior position in Coal Technology or Superintending Company.
- Knowledge of geological modeling and mine planning and coal mining practices.
- Knowledge and exposure to a large number of coal mines, coal types, customers and end user facilities.
- Strong people management skills, ideally with training in supervision.
2. Manager Internal Audit (Code: MIA)
- Tertiary qualifications (S1 degree) in business management / accounting, Master degree is preferred.
- At least 10 (ten) years internal audit experience. Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure to the oil, gas or mining industries.
- Managerial and supervisory experience.
- Project management skills.
- Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hold professional/ expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor).
3. Senior Specialist – General Training (Code: SRGT)
- A bachelor degree in human resources management, education or social sciences, or studies with core concentrations in human resources management or business.
- Considerable experience in the delivery of managerial and leadership subjects (as a trainer for minimum 5 years).
- Have knowledge of adult learning theory, the methods and principles of curriculum and training design, and the best practices for teaching groups and individuals.
- Instructional and facilitation skills.
- Time management, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to formulate learning objectives, to evaluate training effectiveness, and to assess training needs.
- Have the ability to instruct and communicate with organizational personnel regarding training needs for management.
4. Specialist/ Coordinator Safety & Training (Code: SST)
- S1 degree in Health & Safety Management.
- Having min 3 years experience in safety practices on coal mine industry.
- Planning, supervisory, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competent training skills gained through formal Train the Trainer training and on the job coaching/ experience.
- Excellent Presentation skills. \
- Interpersonal skills for liaising with customers and conducting training.
- • Initiative and the ability to conduct research.
5. Specialist Computer Operation – Datacenter HPUX/ Linux (Code: SCO)
- Have a degree in Computing or other relevant subjects, and/or holding a relevant certificate(s) form Microsoft or recognized organization in computing services.
- Have experience and proven skills in administering UNIX (Linux & HPUX) and Windows servers (Minimum 3 years) with board knowledge in the field of computing.
6. Engineer – Mining (Code: EM)
- • S1 degree in Mine Engineering.
- • Having 3 years experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
- • Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
- • Understanding of financial analysis methods.
- • Having experience in using MINEX software.
- • Excellent planning, analytical, organization and problem solving skills together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
7. Project Engineer – Civil (Code: PEC)
• S1 degree in Civil Engineering
• Having min 3 years plus of relevant industry/ management experiences, and having budgeting skills are essential for senior position.
• Extensive experience and proven skills in Civil Engineering/Construction and/or earthmoving industries. Having experience in Civil Projects at mining industry will be an advantageous.
• Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators.
• Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
8. Engineer – Mechanical (Code: EMEC)
• S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Having min 3 years working experience in project environment in mechanical disciplines. Working experience in mining industry environment would be an advantage.
• Suitable balance between technical and managerial skills.
• Have good knowledge and experience in project management
• Have good knowledge and experience in mechanical installation techniques and standards.
• Have high personal energy level and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic project environment.
9. Project Engineer – Control System (Code: PEC)
• S1 in Electrical/ Control System Engineering with at least 3 years in electrical/ control system engineering of relevant mining/ industry experiences.
• Possess extensive experiences and proven skills in running service/ operation/ maintenance and production facilities in the mining or industry, preferably involving remote or develop locations.
• Have an understanding of how to manage projects, including engineering, procurement and construction of fixed plant electrical and control systems.
• Use experience accumulated in the current or similar roles to demonstrate a capability to think across others.
10. Secretary – General Manager (SCGM)
• Possess minimum Secretary Academy (D3) graduate (or equivalent).
• At least 5 years of experience in secretarial work.
• Possess Business writing skills and Public Relations knowledge.
• Able to operate computer with Office software/programs.
• Ability to keep confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Responsiveness, ability to perceive situation, selectivity in receiving guests, flexibility, and sense of humor.
• Alertness, initiative, creativity, determination, patience, works in accuracy as well as keeps pace with the progress of the GM/Manager work.
• Ability to perceive problems and delegate the solution to the competent parties.
• Initiative to look for alternatives concerned with GM/Managers work and to take responsibility for writing letters and making some decisions on behalf of them as directed.
1. Good communication in both written and spoken English
2. Good interpersonal and organizational skills
3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
4. Computer literate (MS Office)
5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within June 21st 2012:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process