A new oil and gas exploration company in Jakarta is urgently seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill the position of:
The Accountant function will be reporting to Accounting Manager, this position is responsible for processing company financial transactions, ensuring appropriate accounting control procedures and preparing accurate & timely financial reports and statements.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To ensure all financial accounting transaction processes comply with policies, tax and procedures
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for all company s bank accounts
- Conduct full cycle of payment processing
- Daily Journal entry posting
- Support to prepare monthly financial statements and budgets for both internal and external report (Partners and BP Migas)
- University Degree majoring in Accounting
- Deep knowledge about accounting principle and spreadsheet analysis
- Excellence knowledge in budget and cost control
- Having minimum 3 years or more work experiences in accounting of oil & gas company
- Requires good English communication and interpersonal skills
The working environment is small dedicated team with a significant amount of individual responsibility.
Please send your comprehensive CV in English with a recent photograph not later than Sep 15, 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org