Multinational company, seeking Finance & Accounting Manager (Jakarta)
- Prepare and manage cash call forecasting, planning, and budgeting
- Plan, manage, and control recording of all company transactions.
- Familiar with Indonesia Tax Laws, Regulations and reporting requirements.
- Monthly and yearend financial statements.
- Supervise and organize audits, review draft audit reports, and monitor corrective actions taken on audit findings and recommendations.
- Work with JV partners to monitor and control exploration spending.
- Minimum S1 Degree majoring Accounting (GPA min 3.00).
- Male/Female, min 35 years old.
- Min 10 years experiences.
- Positive mind set, mature, responsible and highly motivated with excellent communication and must have strong leadership skills, and problem solving & decision making skill.
- Experience in mining and exploration companies, preferably copper and gold.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Please submit your complete CV and recent photograph to: