PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
Perform a variety of accounting receivable in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Accounting, preferably from reputable university.
- Min. 2 years experience as Accountant, especially in Account Receivable area.
- Good computer skill especially in Excel program.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skill in English, both verbal and written.
- Familiar with accounting system.
- Ensuring reconciles statements and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger with customer.
- Collect, compile, verify, analyze, monitor and prepare the A/R collection for the customer.
- Compiling all GL to ensure it s being recorded properly of A/R.
- Ensure that invoices are issued on timely basis as per contract agreement.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: A/R ACCOUNTANT to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.