BALAI SIDANG JAKARTA
Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center, an international and prestigious venue for holding exhibitions, conferences, performances and other events, invites talented individuals to apply the position of:
Asst. Director of Engineering
Assist the Director of Engineering in developing, implementing and managing emergency programs for the repair and maintenance of all equipment and physical structures in compliance with corporate standards, safety codes and regulations to protect assets, customers and employees, to ensure optimum operations, minimize expenses and maximize costumer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least having 2 years of experience in a same position at a reputable company
- Strong Electrical and mechanical technical knowledge
- A self-starter, strong teamwork skills, resourceful, and flexibility to cope with shifting priorities and demanding work hours, manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, proven ability to develop and enhance team performance and be able as change catalyst & initiator.
Please send your resume with salary expectation and recent photograph to:
Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto, Jakarta 10270
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please put the position applied as Subject)
All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality. In view of the volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be notified and no telephone inquiries will be accepted.