The Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, Secretariat of CCM Indonesia
We are CCM Indonesia (Country Coordinating Mechanism) a national forum to oversee the implementation of The Global Fund Grant to fight AIDS. TB and Malaria diseases in Indonesia, currently seeking
- 1 (one) Assistant of Technical Working Group TB
- 1 (one) Assistant of Technical Working Group AIDS
Under the general supervision of the Chairman of TWG (Technical Working Group) Tuberculosis and AIDS, performs a variety of information gathering, monitoring, technical and administrative services of moderate scope and difficulty, in support of program activities, with particular emphasis on administrative support.
- Assist in the administrative management of TWG TB & AIDS by providing updates report on meeting schedule, minutes and funds utilization quarterly of TWG TB and AIDS activities.
- Assist Chairman and TWG members on preparation of meetings, workshops, field monitoring and development of reports and presentation of TWG TB and AIDS.
- Arrange meetings, workshops. Field monitoring and other activities related with TWG TB and AIDS activities.
- Maintain database on attendance list, minutes of meeting, PR quarterly/semester reports, field monitoring reports and other related materials.
- Working together with other staff (Admin, Finance, and Program) as an integrated team of the CCM secretariat.
- Completion of a university degree and/or courses in health (medical, public health)
- At least 2 (two) years of progressively responsible on programmatic or administrative work
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- High degree of integrity, highly organized and good analytical skills.
- Some basic understanding of management AIDS, TB and Malaria would desirable.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications (especially word and Excel/).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
- Good personality.
Please send your complete application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Monday, 22 June 2009.