GREAT OPPORTUNITIES at Holland America Line
Earn US $ Income and Explore the World
Holland America Line (HAL) is one of the world’s leading companies in the international cruise industry. Ships are deployed around the world. We are looking for the select few who are willing to grow within our company and explore the world at the same time:
Date: March 18 & 19, 2009
Time: 09:00 — 15:00
Venue: PT. Sumber Bakat Insani
Menara Sudirman 16th Floor,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.60, Jakarta
Testing Fee: Rp 200,000 (non refundable)
Assistant Steward Lido [code: ASL 0309]
Male, D1 hotel education or higher-, with a minimum 6 months experience (job training included) or below D1, a minimum 1 year experience is required Job training included) as a restaurant waiter at qualified restaurant (minimum 3 star level)
Housekeeping / Laundry – General Purpose Attendant [code: HKL 0309]
Male/female with 6 months experience (job training included) in housekeeping department or professional laundry (i.e. Room Boy, Laundryman or Public Area Attendant).
Clerk Junior (code: CLJ 0309)
Has Diploma IV in Port and Shipping Management Studies (Tata Laksana) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in accounting or related studies. Has at least 1 year working experience and well-versed with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
Junior Engineer (JE 0309)
- Computer literate
- Has at least 1 year contract in the same position on foreign going ship or has experience as Engineer Cadet from the big ship.
- Has certificate of Competency Engineer Officer Class III (ATT III), and its endorsement.
- Has a valid STCW-95 certificate.
Sailor AB (code: SAB 0309)
Has at least 1 contract as Sailor AB.
Sailor OS (code: SOS 0309) and Wiper (code WPR 0309)
Has at least 6 month working experience as Sailor or Wiper on vessel. Age between 18-35 year old
- Good command of English is a must
- Minimum Senior High School graduate except CLJ & JE
- Physically and mentally fit. Minimum height 160 cm (male) and 156 cm (female)
- Age between 19-35 year old (except SOS & WPR).
- Latest job experience should not be more than 2 years ago except ASL, HKL will be at our discretion. Having BST Certificate for JE, SAB, SOS and WPR.
Application should include CV, 4 pieces of recent color photograph size 4×6 cm, Letter of good conduct from local police, Copy of educational diploma and Reference letters from previous employers.
For any further inquiry please contact PT SBI at 021-5227717
REMEMBER: SBI does not have any branch office. Do not apply through third party.
Any application from third party will not be processed