PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
BANKING INTERNAL AUDITOR (BIA)
As a member of Internal Audit Department, you will be assisting Department Head in planning and performing internal audit of the bank, monitoring and following-up audit recommendation and administering the audit documentations.
- Experienced as an Internal Auditor in core banking activities of a reputable Bank for minimum 3-4 years.
- Experienced in some core functional activities of bank, such as in Treasury, Marketing, or Credit, without audit experience but willing to be an auditor is welcome.
- Relevant Bachelor Degree.
- Posses Internal Auditor Certification (CIA) is preferable.
- Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 800 or TOEFL of min. 550).
- Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Good sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to: email@example.com