PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of our team in Sumbawa for the position:
POR0057 – SPECIALIST – Berthing Master
- Under the direction of Port Operation Manager, managing of vessel and barge movement in Newmont, especially for Benete.
- Ensure Newmont marine operation comply with Indonesia/ International Marine standard policy and procedure and PT. NNT Safety, Health and Environment
- Mandatory requirement for this position is degree from Marine College with ANT-II /ANT-I certificate
- Hold a Marine Pilot Certificate
- Good knowledge of Indonesian and International Marine policy and regulation is a must
- Minimum of 10 years experience working in industrial wharf environment with minimum 7 years la supervisory level. Preferably with shipping company or large mining organization.
- Preferable to have experience service at sea as an Chief Officer or Captain
- Well developed computer skills and must be bilingual in English.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than September 12th 2009. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
JI. Sriwijaya No. 238, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PC. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext 48042