Trada Maritime Tbk is a shipping company focusing on marine-transportation services in energy sector. Due to rapid growth activities, we invite qualified professionals to join our team as:
1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (code: BDM)
Specialized in: Liquid Cargo, Drybulk or Coal
Min. S1 from any discipline with at least 5 years experience in shipping business (especially related in Liquid Cargo, Dry Bulk or Coal Business) and project planning.
2. CREWING & MANNING MANAGER (code: CMM)
Experience min. 5 years in crew management, crew remuneration, crew agreement & STCW requirement.
3. OPERATION SUPERVISOR / SUPERINTENDENT / MANAGER (code: OPS)
Experience min. 5 years in operation of shipping/barging.
4. TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT (code: TS)
1. S1 from Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering;
2. Min. 4 years experience as Chief Engineer/2nd engineer in product/chemical tanker or experience in new ship building project and conversion.
5. PORT ENGINEER (code: PE)
- At least 3 years working experience as Port Engineer, Surveyor or Marine Engineer (2nd/3rd Engineer) in shipping company;
- Strong knowledge in vessels machinery and ability to repair tanker/ tug boat & shuttle barge.
- Min. S1 or graduate from institute of Merchant Marine with Marine License ANT II/I (code: CMM), ANT III/II (code: OPS), All II/I (code: TS) or ATT III/II (code: PE);
- Fluent in English and Computer literate (for code TS should familiar with AutoCAD and Microsoft Project).
Please send your detailed resume & recent photograph (please mark the job code) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at: www.trada.co.id
Please if have job as position Ship.Reps.
jika ada info for poss deck off or master on your tugboat please call me,bos.
ijasa ANT IV
saya capten di ttb 1601
bila ada peluang kerja di kantor sy berminat pak, saya ingin meneruskan karir di darat bila di beri kesempatan