Trada Maritime Tbk is a shipping company focusing on marine-transportation services in energy sector. Due to rapid growth activities, we invite qualified professionals to join our team as:
1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (code: BDM)
Specialized in: Liquid Cargo, Drybulk or Coal
Min. S1 from any discipline with at least 5 years experience in shipping business (especially related in Liquid Cargo, Dry Bulk or Coal Business) and project planning.
2. CREWING & MANNING MANAGER (code: CMM)
Experience min. 5 years in crew management, crew remuneration, crew agreement & STCW requirement.
3. OPERATION SUPERVISOR / SUPERINTENDENT / MANAGER (code: OPS)
Experience min. 5 years in operation of shipping/barging.
4. TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT (code: TS)
1. S1 from Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering;
2. Min. 4 years experience as Chief Engineer/2nd engineer in product/chemical tanker or experience in new ship building project and conversion.
5. PORT ENGINEER (code: PE)
- At least 3 years working experience as Port Engineer, Surveyor or Marine Engineer (2nd/3rd Engineer) in shipping company;
- Strong knowledge in vessels machinery and ability to repair tanker/ tug boat & shuttle barge.
- Min. S1 or graduate from institute of Merchant Marine with Marine License ANT II/I (code: CMM), ANT III/II (code: OPS), All II/I (code: TS) or ATT III/II (code: PE);
- Fluent in English and Computer literate (for code TS should familiar with AutoCAD and Microsoft Project).
Please send your detailed resume & recent photograph (please mark the job code) email to: email@example.com
Please visit our website at: www.trada.co.id