With its environmentally friendly and innovative technologies, ALSTOM is a global leader in power generation and rail transport. The Group employs more than 65,000 people in over 70 countries. PT ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia, being part of ALSTOM Power, is now seeking highly qualified professionals who can work in team and willing to be stationed in Jakarta to fill the position of:
As the Tendering & Capture Leader on designated projects with the responsibility to develop the project capture strategy and negotiate contracts. The incumbent is accountable for order intake in the region, giving input to T&C Manager for forecasting, budgeting, regional strategies and country plans. He/she should establish working relationship with Global Power Sales, customer, ALSTOM network as well as to set the initial project strategy and the winning profile.
- Bachelor degree of Engineering or Business.
- Having minimum 3 years experience in power plants or power environment.
- Having geothermal market knowledge, selling strategies and experience in leading commercial negotiation.
- Experience in a global environment is an advantage.
- Team worker and good communicator.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software programs.
- Good English proficiency.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, are encouraged to apply for this position by submitting an application letter and recent CV by e-mail to:
Application should be received not later than October 8th 2010. All applicants will be treated confidentially, only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Human Resources Department
PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia
Note : Term of employment : Full Time, Permanent