The U.S. Embassy in Jakarta is seeking an individual for the position of Chauffeur, in the Defense Attaché Office (DAO)
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION:
The incumbent serves as a driver to the Defense Attaché Office (DAO). In addition s/he is responsible for the front line maintenance and cleanliness of assigned vehicles, ensuring vehicles are in constant state of readiness and safe for operation. S/He reports all maintenance and safety discrepancies to the DAO Motor Pool Dispatcher for necessary correction.
- Successful completion of high school is required.
- At least 2 (Two) years working experience as a driver is required.
- Level II (limited knowledge) speaking/reading/writing in English and Level III (good working knowledge) speaking/ reading/writing in Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Must be familiar with Jakarta traffic laws and regulations, must have good knowledge of Jakarta’s geographical layout.
- Must have a good driving skill and be accustomed to driving safely in heavy traffic.
- Must Have B1 driver’s license.
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.