Mitra Masyarakat Sejahtera (MMS), a microfinance subsidiary of World Vision Indonesia, which provides financial services to the families and communities where World Vision works.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
MMS is urgently seeking for:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
A top level executive who represents Microfinance Institution, provides direction and leadership in the implementation of strategic goals to ensure achievement of MMS vision and mission.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management or other related field
- Working experience in venture capital is preferred
- Five years experience in the senior management/ leadership roles of micro enterprise lending organization, banking institution a progressive corporate environment international business or economic/business development institution
- Competent in microfinance industry and technology
- Excellent communication and marketing skills
Please submit your applications with updated CV and copy of ID card within 24 March 2009 to:
Human Resources Development
Mitra Masyarakat Sejahtera
Jl. Wahid Hasyim No. 31