One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
Chief Mechanic (Wireline)
The responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical and hydraulic- and diesel-powered equipment. This job requires knowledge of basic troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and component replacement. This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager or Location Manager.
- Identifies and captures opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability.
- Optimize work processes, adapt maintenance tools and procedures to improve equipment utilization and reliability, and minimize service quality incidents.
- Keeps current with latest equipment, technologies, and maintenance methods.
- Promotes importance of data and service quality within maintenance community.
- Assists with development and coaching of junior maintenance staff.
- Supports Maintenance Manager and Location Manager in planning for equipment and maintenance resources and correcting existing discrepancies.
- Ensures application of asset management and maintenance systems data and accurate, timely data entry and reporting.
- Participates in technical audits and compliance assessments, and follows up on closure of remedial action plans.
- Minimum SMK in Mechanical.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in O&G industry.
- Minimum 1 years of experience working with Contractor.
- Sufficient experience in Wireline Logging Operation.
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
Please send your updated CV with Position Title as your Email Subject to:
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
I am looking for a job for supervisor mekanikal elektrikal and building automotion system.