KBR is a leading global engineering, construction and services company, operates in more than 50 countries including Asia Pacific region, supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services and civil infrastructure sectors. KBR serves in many of the growing end-markets, particularly gas monetization and more than half of the world’s operating liquefied natural gas (LNG) production capacities over the past 30 years alone, or with join ventures partners. KBR offers a wide range of services through its Upstream, Downstream, Technology, Services, Government and Infrastructure, and Ventures business segments.
To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects, the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions
DESIGNERS – UNDERGROUND CAPABILITY
- CIVIL/ STRUCTURAL (Code: DUG-C/S), PIPING (Code: DUG-PP), INSTRUMENT/CONTROLS (Code: DUG-IC)
The candidates should have at least Senior Technical School certificates or Diploma from reputable Technical School with at least 5-10 years of relevant experiences. Having Underground Capabilities and Project Experience. Preferable Software Ability: 3-D CAD (PDMS) and/or 2-D AutoCAD, Microstation and/or Smart Plan Instruments (SPI) / INTOOLS for Offshore/Onshore Oil & Gas facilities and Petrochemical Projects.
- CIVIL/ STRUCTURAL (Code: D-C/S), PIPING (Code: D-PP), INSTRUMENT/CONTROLS (Code: D-IC)
The candidates should have at least Senior Technical School certificates or Diploma from reputable Technical School with at least 3-5 years of relevant experiences. Preferable Software Ability: 3-D CAD (PDMS) and/or 2-D AutoCAD, Microstation and/or Smart Plan Instrument (SPI)/INTOOLS for Offshore/Onshore Oil & Gas facilities and Petrochemical Projects.
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEERS (Code: SPE)
- The candidates should be university graduate from reputable Universities with at least 10-15 years relevant experience in Multinational and Local EPC Company related to Offshore/Onshore in Oil & Gas facilities, Refining and Petrochemicals Projects with emphasis on Process Design Engineering (FEED or Basic Engineering, Detailed Engineering) and construction. Provides Technical Guidance to designers and less experienced engineers and is consulted by associates and others on technical interpretations and advice. Strong Leadership and Team Alignment, Capable of generating PFD, UFD, Heat and Material Balance (HMB), P&ID Development, Equipment Sizing, Hydraulic Calculation and Line Sizing, Relieve Valve Sizing and Blowdown Calculation. Provide Process deliverables and Datasheet for Equipment (Pump, Special Piping Item and Instrumentations). Experience in HAZOP Meeting, Deliver Safe Chart, Cause & Effect, ESD Logic Diagram, Study Reports and Analysis for Process and Utility System, Familiar with several Codes and Standards in Oil & Gas Industry, such as API, ASME, TEMA, etc. Software Ability: HYSYS (Process Design Simulation), Flarenet, PIPESIM, PIPEPHASE, PRO/II, HTRI and Aspen Plus.
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Team Player.
- Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy
- Willing to take Overseas Assignment
Interested applicants should send their resume, in English to FJKTREC@kbr.com and mention the title of the position applied in the subject of the email within February 2nd 2010.
DO NOT attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters and ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidates will be contacted