We are an international company in the field of private coal fired power plant operation and maintenance in Indonesia requires qualified staff for engagement in Central Java as follows:
Community Development Manager (Code: CDM)
- Responsible for the design, implement and manage Community Development/Corporate Social Responsibility program to optimize the benefit into communities while in compliance with applicable regulation, company rules and its requirements;
- Provide management support in promoting company s image and reputation and establish good company s relationship with communities and local authorities.
- University degree (S1) with at least 3 years experience in the relevant field, preferably within large scale community development project. Experience to work for Power Plant, Oil and Gas and Mining Company is preferable;
- Having experience in community survey and assessment, social impact and risk mitigation and handling the community conflict/complaint;
- Having excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skill with communities, NGOs and local Authorities;
- Possessing documentation and report writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work in a multi cultural environment;
- Understanding on environmental management system, general affairs and commercial term will be an advantage;
- High ability of English speaking, writing and reading.
Place of Work: Central Java
Please indicate the position code in your email subject and send to: email@example.com
Application should be received no later than May, 1st 2009. Only short listed candidates will be considered for interview.