PT Agincourt Resources
OZ PTAR MARTABE VACANCY
Community Relations Superintendent
Martabe – Sumatera Utara
PT Agincourt Resources (PTAR), a subsidiary of Australian based OZ Minerals Limited, is developing the Martabe Project in North Sumatra, approximately 40 km south-east of Sibolga. Gold and silver ore will be mined by open pit methods using a mining contractor. A processing facility will be built adjacent to the pit to process ore at a rate of 4.5 Mtpa to produce approximately 200,000 oz of gold and 2 million oz of silver annually.
PTAR now is pleased to invite applications for file following role:
Community Relations Superintendent (CR502)
This position reports directly to the Community Relations
Manager, and accountable to establish, maintain and enhance harmonious relationship between the Company and local communities surround its operation areas and to Support government relations Junction of the Company in obtaining social and legal license to operate, and at the same time to develop and empower local community groups to enable them to sustain live hood beyond the mining operation.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree and favorably a Master degree in relevant social science with 5 years or more working experience on Corporate Social Responsibility & stakeholders relationship within mining multinational company.
- Capable in facilitating community development management process, i.e. planning, organizing, supervising, monitoring and evaluating programs.
- Good communication skills, including competence in speaking, reading and writing English
- Excellent knowledge on Governmental Organizations of different categories, type and sizes
- Experienced in facilitating social development assessment and planning
- Experienced in social project/program designing and presentation
- Reasonable level of problem solving, able to motivate and lead the team
- Computer operation skills with minimum of Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than 05 July 2009 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Jl. Merdeka Barat Km 2,5 Desa Aek Pining, Kecamatan Batangtoru – Tapanuli Selatan Sumatera Utara – 22738
Only shordisted candidates will he notified for further Imocesses.