Reach out for a job with a world leading agribusiness
Syngenta is a world leading agribusiness committed to sustainable agriculture through innovative research and technology. The company is a leader in crop protection and ranks in the high value commercial seeds market. Sales in 2007 were approximately $9.2 billion. Syngenta employs over 21,000 people in more than 90 countries. Syngenta is listed on the Swiss stock exchange (SYNN) and in New York (SYT). Further information is available at www.syngenta.com
• Minimum S1 (bachelor) accounting degree from reputable university, master degree is a plus point.
• Having 8 years working experience in finance/accounting, with at least 3 years in SOX/internal audit/compliance role, preferably in MNC with manufacturing operation or in big 4 public accounting firm. Seeds business knowledge is an advantage
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Computer literature is a must
• Familiar with SAP environment is a plus
• Good in communication & negotiation skill and team work
• To play a leadership role in the sustainability or compliance on group finance and internal control policy as well as operation compliance at a fast growing operational environment on both commercial and supply chain.
• To lead the SOX & compliance implementation in the country, monitor periodically & continuously improve the compliance within all functions/departments.
• To initiate the enhancement for policy & procedures to strengthen the control & compliance
• To drive the follow up, solution, remediation of any finding issue raised by auditors (internal or external) compliance team or other parties.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your comprehensive CV, expected salary, copy of relevant documents and recent photograph within 20 January 2009 to email@example.com or:
HRA Department, PT Syngenta Indonesia
Perkantoran Hijau Arkadia, Tower C, 9th floor
Jl. T.B. Simatupang Kav 88, Jakarta 12520
Only short listed candidates should apply & will be processed