Construction Manager (Block A – Project)
Manage, coordinate and monitor the EPC Construction execution onshore gas production plant, flow lines and pipelines (two major lump sum contracts i.e EPC 1 and EPC 2) and other site related construction work directly managed by Company, to be done in accordance with Company project specifications/contract documents safely, cost effectively, and within schedule.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREA
- Safe and efficient onshore construction and also to meet Project goals and overall Objectives.
- Manage; coordinate the EPC execution involving during detail engineering phase through construction and commissioning/start-up phases in order to ensure adequate flow of information and materials to the field to meet established schedule, cost and productivity objectives.
- Implement good construction methods, safety system and quality system to timely completion of work managing all construction resources as a part of PMT team and work closely with all EPC contractors.
- Support engineering works related to construction matters and procurement works related to materials/package fabrication inspections and shall actively involve in the constructability reviews with EPC contractors.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Formal Education Level: Bachelor of Engineering preferably with Mechanical engineering discipline.
- Overall 15 Years of experience in Oil and Gas industries, 10 years in upstream Oil and Gas Processing plant in particular should have one project with sour/acid gas processing facilities experience as Project Construction Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of Project Completion standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Familiar with industry practices, processes, and expectations with respect to Mechanical Completion, Preservation, Commissioning and onshore Operations management planning.
- Previous successful leadership role during Mechanical Completion including Commissioning, and Operations planning.
- Transition to steady-state operations experience is preferable.
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Project execution, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning amp; Completion practices.
- Good leadership command over Contractor at site and act as Company Site Rep
Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae to:
Human Resources Division
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put your subject of email: REC-CONSM
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.