TRIPATRA (www.tripatra.com) is reputable company in energy sector, has been operating in Indonesia for 40 years.
Since its establishment in 1973 Tripatra has consistently offered best solutions in energy industry. Our key strength is delivering high quality services in Engineering, EPC, O&M, and project management services to assist world-wide clients in various sectors: Oil & Gas, Downstream & Petrochemical, Mining, and Infrastructure.
Tripatra has strong, committed, and professional management team, fully supported by multi-discipline engineering workforce with high caliber national and multinational expertise.
If you would like to have bright future in Engineering sectors, then we offers you position with following disciplines & qualifications:
Sr. Project Control
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering with at least 10 (ten) years experience associated with project-control aspects of onshore/offshore Oil and Gas (O&G) development projects.
- Familiar with the engineering project progresses (dependency and inter-dependency between engineering disciplines). Along with the required deliverables to achieve the milestones target
- Proficiency in the appraisal and analyses of project progress, S-curve, and the ability to forecast any schedule delays or deviations and advise corrective measures against them
- Will be responsible for the administration of the Artemis (or any other equivalent project planning systems), project schedule and CTR tracking.
- Could join ASAP
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering with at least Five (5) years experience associated with contract engineering in EPC Oil and Gas (O&G).
- Could join ASAP
Please send your complete application letter, certificates, CV, recent photograph, and put job title name as the email subject (not more than 500 KB) to
Only short listed Candidates will be contacted