PT. Mucoindo Prakasa engages in construction services, especially general civil and maintenance and installation of piping and steel structure. We provide services at competitive prices. Our work spans from large-scale-inner-city projects to remote areas, with the ability to mobilize resources across Indonesia.
Cost Estimator (Jakarta Base)
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors
- Review material and labor requirements, to decide whether it is more cost-effective to produce or purchase components.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
- Establish and maintain tender process, and conduct negotiations.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Civil Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience with complex data research activities
- Good understanding of data analysis methods
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BA in engineering, construction science or similar relevant field
Please send your qualified CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org