Openness, tolerance and integrity shape our work climate which promotes the efficiency of every employee. The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services where our key corporate principles centre on innovation and quality in the areas of automotive equipment, consumer goods, capital goods and communications technology. Some 272,000 associates generated sales of 46.1 billion euros in fiscal 2007.
Diesel Specialist Trainer
- Conduct Diesel Training
- Prepare budget, material, schedule, and training tools
- Maintain training tools (test bench room, pump, engine, etc)
- Training administration
- Provide technical hot line support
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Automotive) or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in automotive background
- Special skill in Diesel Injection Pump (repair and testing)
- Experience in Training will be an advantage
- Willing to travel
- Responsible, proactive and able to work under pressure
Successful applicants will be offered an attractive remuneration package with a good host of benefits.
Send application to:
PT. Robert Bosch