MB Century is a market leader and foremost provider of oil, gas and geothermal drilling services, with one of the most comprehensive and “best in market” fleets of land drilling rigs in the Asia – Pacific. As a division of MB Group (MBPetroleum Services) headquartered in Oman, we strives to deliver “lowest total well cost: safer, smarter – together with our clients” in mutually respectful commercial frameworks.
To support our operation across Asia – Pacific, MB Century is seeking for experienced and qualified personnel as follow :
- Rig Manager (RM–PTM)
- Toolpusher (TP-PTM)
- Driller (DR-PTM)
- Chief Mechanic (CM-PTM)
- Chief Electrician (CE-PTM)
- HSE Officer (HSE-PTM)
- Field Logistic Coordinator (FL-PTM)
- Senior Auditor (SA-PTM)
- Accountant (AC-PTM)
- Must have at least + 12 years of working experience in a Multi National Drilling Company with minimum + 4 years in the similar position. (Position No. 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5)
- Experienced with Top Drive System rigs. (Position No. 1, 2, 3 & 4)
- Holding a valid Well control ticket supervisor level (IADC/IWCF) and AP3 Migas certificate for Indonesia Assignment. (Position No. 1, 2 & 3)
- Experienced with CAT Engines, Hydraulic system & familiar with Preventative Maintenance System. (Position No. 4 & 5)
- Experienced with SCR system, Cooling system, AC & DC Motors and control circuits. (Position No. 5)
- Having a good understanding and familiar of HAZOP analysis, JSA, LOTO, and safety reports on a drilling rig. (Position No. 6)
- Must have at least + 7 Years of working experience in Oil & Gas company / Service company with minimum + 3 Years in the similar position. (Position No. 6 & 7)
- Must have at least + 7 Years of working experience in Oil & Gas company / Service company with minimum + 3 Years working for Public Accountant Firm (KAP). (Position No. 8 & 9)
- Experienced with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) practices within industry. (Position No. 9)
- General Requirements for all positions:
- Able to demonstrate a reliable safety leadership and behavior, and proven track record to dealing with a multicultural working environment.
- Willing to travel overseas and working on rotational basis (28/28).
- Must be goal-oriented and having a high level of Problem Solving skill.
- Must be able to communicate in English both written and oral.
Candidates should send their latest C.V to email@example.com / recruitmentindo[at]mbcentury.com within August 19th 2010, complete with full work experience details (Specify Oil, Gas or Geothermal experience), training completed, minimum three references contact from Previous Employer and personal details. Only succesful applicants will be invited for further interview.
The Package – successful applicants will receive a competitive remuneration package among the industry.