PT SUPRACO INDONESIA
We are one of the Support Service Company for Oil and Gas Sector in Indonesia, seeking to expand our team by recruiting competent, highly motivated and experience professional to fill the following positions:
1. Operation Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Coordinator
- A degree in Engineering (S-1 Engineer Mechanical, Electrical, Civil or other Technical background) with at least 10 years experiences in oil and gas Operations, Petrochemical or Mining Industry,
- Have formal EHS qualifications such as NEBOSH Certificate, Lead Auditor (Incident Investigator), On Scene Commander in Oil Spill Response,
- Have good knowledge of EHS management System and its implementation and mastering English language oral and written,
- Has ability and experience to develop and deliver EHS training,
- Has developed sufficient computer knowledge and can with operate Microsoft Office,
- Experience in Incident Investigation and Audit Compliance is a plus.
2. Operation Manager
- A degree in Engineering (S-1 Engineer Marine, Naval or other Technical background) with at least 7 years experiences in
- shipping and Dredging,
- Have certificate ANT-I, II, III or ATT-I, II, III,
- Age Maximum 45 years old,
- At least 4 years experience in HSE Marine,
- Having good communication, leadership skill.
- Spv. Mechanical
- STM, experience 10 years as Mechanical Construction and Installation in Oil & Gas or Geothermal Industry,
- Understand work method and preparation for general mechanic construction and installation,
- Able to prepare and implement JSA, LOTO, permits and other safety precaution in performing works.
4. Civil Engineer
- S1 degree in Civil Engineer,
- Advance knowledge and skill in structural steel calculation,
- Able to operate certain structural steel design software (SACS,SAP,STAAD PRO),
- Applied knowledge and skill of civil engineering design and calculation (drainage, road, building),
- Experience structural design min. 3 years,
- Familiar with AISC, ASTM, ANSI, ACI,
- Applied knowledge and skill lifting, rigging and scaffolding.
Please send your complete resume/CV to: