“Tripatra has one of the longest service histories among engineering, procurement & construction (EPC) companies in Indonesia since 1973. With its strong engineering capabilities, highly skilled EPC, and operations and maintenance (O&M), Tripatra provides a full range of technical and project management services to assist worldwide clients in developing projects across various sectors: oil & gas upstream, midstream and downstream, petrochemical, telecommunication, infrastructure, power, and renewable energy.”
Currently we have vacant in Engineering as:
- To design submarine cable construction
- To decide the installation methodology
- To design submarine power cable landfall assessments, route engineering design analysis and specifying methods of cable installation, burial, and protection (if applicable) based on marine survey data.
- Minimum 8 (eight) year experiences as Electrical designer in Oil & Gas Engineering /EPC projects and able to lead a team of drafters.
- Experiences in offshore/onshore surveys for modifications and construction works is a must.
Have good proficiency in 2D drafting software and knowledge in 3D modeling program.
- Technical knowledge of electrical submarine system design including electrical, optical, and mechanical aspects of cable design.
- Experience of submarine power cable landfall assessments, route engineering design analysis and specifying methods of cable installation, burial, and protection (if applicable) based on marine survey data.
- Experience working with submarine system supplier, terminal equipment supplier will be an advantage.
- Available to join immediately
Please kindly submit your CV to:
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.