CEGELEC (www.cegelec.com), one of the foremost providers of engineering services, has been operating in Indonesia for more than 50 years in the fields of electrical engineering and construction. The company has been operating under the name of PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa since 1984. To support our operations, we are currently looking for:
- Perform and generate engineering deliverables, such as project specification, basic calculation, data sheets and report, technical bid evaluation and requisition, conceptual drawing sketch, calculation, study, report.
- Reviews, comments, and approve deliverables produced by engineering team.
- Reviews, incorporates, and records any client comment and in applying clients comments.
- Approve material take-off.
- Reviews and comments and approve all vendor data documents and drawings.
- Assists commissioning team.
- S1 degree in Electrical Engineering from reputable university.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role.
- Good conceptual and philosophy in electrical system.
- Experience in oil and gas would be an advantage
- Having a good knowledge of electrical equipment, knowledge of electrical control and ability to lead electrical engineering team.
- Good command in English both oral and written.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, discipline, participate in management team, hard working and able to work under pressure.
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV and a recent photograph (please quote the position code on the subject) within October 31st 2012 to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.