An International Organization has a vacancy for an Engineer Assistant. The incumbent is responsible for working collaboratively within a small engineering division on diverse renovation /remodeling projects. Projects will range in complexity from minor office and residential renovations to full-scale remodeling of buildings and electrical/ mechanical systems. S/He will be responsible for assisting the project engineer/ architect in developing drawings, specifications, estimating costs and quantities of construction materials, project supervision, inspection, and assisting in completion of project close out documentation.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is required.
- At least 3 years experience working for an engineering firm performing duties such as cost estimation, design, estimating quantities of construction materials needed, project development, and project management.
- Level IV of English ability (Fluent) and Level IV (Fluent) Bahasa Indonesian is required.
- Must have working knowledge of common Indonesian and international design engineering and construction techniques, methodologies, building codes and standards to assist the project team. Must have a developed knowledge of construction materials and their application in construction/renovation processes.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer and be fluent in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Microsoft Project.
- Must have a well-developed ability to read and understand architectural, structural, mechanical /electrical plans and schematics.
Should this position interest you, kindly send your application & complete CV along with education certificate and quote the position on the email subject within 21 March 2009 for: JKTrecruitment@state.gov