PT BRITMINDO is an established professional Mining company providing services that include Mine Development, Mine Management, Operational Improvements, Technical Studies and Consultancy to the leading Indonesian mining companies.
Our Corporate Vision is to raise the professionalism and quality of mining in Indonesia by providing reliable, high quality services.
Our team includes qualified expatriate and Indonesian mining engineers, geologists and other key disciplines who work at both our Jakarta Head office and various site locations throughout Indonesia.
We are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company.
Due to our rapid growth at present, we are looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions:
1. ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIALIST
To ensure that all environmental monitoring activities are completed in accordance with the schedule, within the allocated time-frame and to an acceptable standard. To collect and record environmental data for the maintenance of an up to date environmental management system integrated and supporting the site/production activities of the Project. To ensure a safe working environment where project related impacts to the environment and personnel are eliminated and risks are managed. Develop technical capabilities in environmental monitoring methodologies. To understand and implement environmental monitoring procedures to achieve performance targets safely.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineering
- Experience as Environmental Officer min 3 years
- Having knowledge of AMDAL and all post mining regulations (UKL / UPL)
- Having Experience to conduct and control water management, waste management
- Honest and having integrity, able to work in a team
- Willing to stay at remote area with fix schedule
2. SENIOR MINE ENGINEER
( 2 position, Jakarta & Balikpapan Based )
- Prepare short and long term mine plan ( production and project)
- Prepare periodic reports and production reconciliation as required
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Mine Planning
- Advance level to operating Minescape, Xpac & Minex pit optimation software
- Good knowledge in Basic mining practice
- Previous management and supervisory experience in a production coal mine
- Preferably held a “POP” Mining Indonesia competency certificate
- Good communication and presentation skills including report writing – Good English is essential.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Ready to traveling in remote area
3. PRODUCTION ENGINEER
- Technical and mine planning support to the operation
- Monitor equipment performance and processing mine data
- Develop and maintain cost control reporting system
- Provide back up to the site based personnel.
- Review daily production and ensure compliance with mine planning.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
- Knowledge about software minsecape and Surpac are preferable
- Minimum 3 years practical operating mining experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills, written – verbal, in English
- Good in Excel programmed deep knowledge about PA, UA, MA
- Preferably held a “POP” Mining Indonesia competency certificate.
- Be an efficient, honest, team player, with analytical skills, attention to detail and quality, be persistent and systems oriented.
- Knowledge of heavy Equipment is preferable
- Ready worked in remote area
4. SAFETY OFFICER
- Provide HS&E management information, advice and assistance to all staff to ensure safe, healthy and accident free work environments and the compliance with the company HS&E policy and procedures and legislative requirements.
- Remain all elements of OHS&E (including project elements) to improve safety performance.
- Actively contribute to a positive teamwork environment at all times.
- Communicate openly and honestly at all times.
- Minimum diploma degree in Occupational Health & Safety / Public Health with 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Familiar to conduct Internal Audit and Auditor Certificated is preferred.
- Familiar to prepare safety training material to conduct training for employees in small group.
- Have deep knowledge about JSA (Job Safety Analyst)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and Bahasa.
- Computer literate.
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic view of mining please send your application and CV by email ( max 350kb) to:
(Please give a position name in email subject)
I’m 31 years old, i was graduated from Teknik Informatika, i have work experience as mechanic at bottle mineral water machine, and also as facilitator at children hood program from World Bank. i able to do administration, i live in Madiun. if any company need my skill and capability, please send me an email to : email@example.com
thank you very much
i’m 24 years old,i’ve graduate from vocational high school at 2006,I have 5 years work experience at warehouse who supply and service eksport and import,and i have 5 years experience as a forklift operator,i live at surabaya.Any companny who need my skill and my capability,please send me an email to: