Job Reference: AccKit60979
The Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana is scheduled to open soon and is looking for you!
Located on the lively and soul warming beach of Legian, this 351 rooms & suites resort will revisit the art of hospitality by providing efficient technology, ensuring connectivity and creating relaxation for all senses. Various mouthwatering palate-designs, an infinity rooftop- and garden-pool, a bright and multi equipped fitness- & media-center and of course a stunning wellness-landscape are built to style one’s life.
We now want to “Get Closer” to a forward thinking, energetic & enthusiastic leader in the function of Executive Chef.
What profile are we looking for?
- A proven track record of a pre-opening in a multi-outlet environment
- A modern approach to effective production processes
- A detailed know-how of detecting, describing, preventing and monitoring critical control points in all areas
- A sound exposure to South East Asian Cuisine
- A positive communicator
- A leader by objectives & coaching
- An added value & profit oriented personality with quality-focusing behavior
- Be responsible for the smooth and well functioning of the Culinary & Stewarding department
- Be designing and profit-engineering all “values” related to food
- Be responsible for the recruitment, wellbeing and the results of your team
- Be working in an active & challenging working environment, where permanent progress is highly appreciated.
- Be providing you with a dynamic “playground” with vast personal development possibilities
- Be appreciating you by enabling you to handle your department with full autonomy.
You want to:
Be proving your interpersonal skills, your sense of initiative & your entrepreneurship?
Then we should “Get Closer”!!
The position is available immediately
Send your application with job code “AccKit60979” in email subject to:
Human Resources Asia