Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd is the largest gold producer & second largest mine copper producer in China, publicly listed in Hongkong and Shanghai. Below exiting positions we are now available in the Company’s Representative Office in CBD Pluit, Jakarta Utara
1. Senior Geologist
Male, aged 35-55, university degree or above, fluent in Indonesia and English, able to work continuously for hours in mountainous areas as timely required.
- being graduated with geology degree and is fully experienced in geological exploration activities including exploration design, fieldwork implementation, writing of project sum-up report, etc.;
- be well aware of the relationship between geological conformation evolvement and formation of mineral deposits;
- be well aware of geological characteristics of information deposits in Indonesia
- be well aware of the geological background of Indonesia and its surrounding regions
- be proficient in Microsoft Office and professional software like Mapinfo, Mapgis and Micromine.
2. Accountant & Executive Secretary
Female, aged 22-30 university degree or above, fluent in Chinese, Indonesia and English both oral and written
- having finance/tax education background, being capable of preparing standard financial statements and of tax return service;
- be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- be capable of translating between different languages;
- people with secretary experience are much preferred.
3. Public Relation
Male, aged 25-40, university degree or above, fluent in Chinese, Indonesia and English both oral and written.
- having good public relationships;
- used to be working for mining companies or at least know things about mining,
- willing to accompany geologists out for fieldwork anywhere in Indonesia,
- be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Note: Age and education requirements can be adjusted if the applicant is really good
English is the only language applied for our communication
Kindly send your job application, upgrade resume (both in English and Chinese), recent face photo, copy of valid passport/ID card and salary request to: