Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Our Branch Office in Jakarta is looking for suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following positions:
The incumbent will have Finance responsibilities for our branch office in Indonesia. We are looking for an experienced professional capable of working in a challenging and team oriented environment.
- Maintain the integrity of the bank’s financial records in compliance with local and US regulatory reporting requirement.
- Manage and liaise with local tax authority.
- Support management by providing accurate MIS information including operating plans.
- Supervise a small team.
- Graduate in accounting preferably with CPA or MBA.
- 5 – 10 years experience in management accounting, financial analysis and planning, central bank reporting and tax matters, preferably with multinational operating environments.
- Knowledge of local GAAP and central banking regulations.
- Well development PC skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, ability to adapt to changes and team player.
- Problem solving abilities, attention to detail, a strong work ethic and multi-tasking skills a must.
Finance Support Specialist
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly Regulatory Reporting.
- Support Finance Manager in preparing Management Reporting.
- Accounting background with minimum S1 degree.
- Banking experience in Finance (BI reporting) will be an advantage.
- Well developed PC Skills, excellent in working with Excel and Macro.
- Knowledge on Tax Regulation will be an advantage.
Interested candidates should apply with full detailed resume by 23rd January 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)