We, GCL Capital, is establishing a joint venture company in Indonesia for mining of lateritic nickel ore and organizing the future development of a 50,000 tpa nickel pig iron smelting facility. The target nickel mine is located close to Sorowako, a town in south Sulawesi, with a total mining area of approximately 8,000 Ha.
The location of the target mine is very close to the mining & smelting facilities of PT Inco.
This position is a key role in the management team. it entails the full scope of finance and controlling responsibilities.
Set up and lead a small team of finance professionals in perform accounting and reporting, compliance and controlling, planning and analysis, treasury and tax activities for the Company.
- Prepare and review monthly financial reports.
- Provide monthly analysis on budget variances.
- Policies formulation and implementation on Internal control management.
- Mining cost control and management.
- Prepare cash flow forecast.
- Assist in budget planning process.
- Prepare work process flow and procedures for accounting team.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax consultants for annual statutory audits and tax filing and tax planning.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Recognized Tertiary qualifications in Accounting. Professional qualification such as CPA or its equivalent
- University degree holder in Accounting, qualified accountant or CICPA is preference
- Min 5 years commercial and/or external audit experiences, preferably working in mining business and/or international professional accountancy firm.
- Familiar with international and local accounting standard.
- Good knowledge in Indonesia custom import/export, foreign trade regulations.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Analytical thinking
- Striving for achievement
- Communication and interpersonal understanding
- Initiative, self-motivated, team player
Attractive package will be offered to suitable candidate. If interested, please send your full resume with expected salary to email@example.com and attention to: Ms. S So (General Manager of HR & Administration)
Interesting material – I enjoyed it very much! Let me know about new posts, Thora Fulfer