Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industries. The Company adds value through the entire lifecycle of oil and gas reservoirs and provides and integrates products and services, starting with exploration and development, moving through production, operations, and maintenance. Halliburton employs more than 80,000 people in over 80 countries.
To support our operations in Indonesia we are seeking highly qualified candidates for the following positions:
Senior Mud Engineer / Fluid Engineer
- Under broad direction, provides well site service to customers of Baroid.
- Utilizes knowledge of company products and services in conjunction with experience in drilling fluid technology to optimize service quality.
- Based on interpreted results of routine and specialized testing, provides technical guidance of Baroid’s customized engineered fluids to maximize wellbore value.
- Complies with health, safety and environmental regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Ensures that adequate inventories of palletized and bulk products are available at the rig site, based on the fluid program and anticipated conditions.
- Tracks material usage and maintains record of same for inventory and billing purposes.
- Maintains good working relationship with operator’s representative and rig personnel.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Petroleum/Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience as MUD ENGINEER / DRILLING FLUID ENGINEER is required for this position.
- Excellent English Communication Skill
- Mud School Certified from qualifying trade school is preferred.
- Familiar with all types of drilling and completion fluids WBM and or NAF, specifically but not limited to: DIF, KCL PHPA inhibitive mud and coring fluids.
- Lectured in computer software.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to