PT. Advance Marketing and Services is subsidiary company of Advance Agro group (a Public company in Thailand) which registered their company in Indonesia. Our power plant business in Thailand has been rapidly growing to meet the demand of the manufacturing industry development in our region. Our total power plant capacity currently is 300 MW and estimated requirement forecast will be double by year 2011. PT AMS task is to supply coal to subsidiaries companies under Advanceagro group and outside customers
To support the company mining operation, we are looking for highly motivated to fill in the following position:
Office located in Meranti Griya Asri 2 Blok B No.6, Jl. Sukarelawan , Kota Banjabaru 70711 , Kalimantan Selatan , Indonesia . Visit our website: www.doubleapaper.com
The Geologist is a team member in Mining Department within PT. AMS, who has responsibilities for conducting and implementing all of the field site geological survey, surface & sub-surface exploration, geological interpretation, coal reserve calculation and project feasibility study activities for Indonesian coal projects.
The Geologist shall responsible for:
- Join together with the Mining Engineer during mine visit for coal spot shipment or stockpile enquiry.
- Investigate and report to immediate supervisor in all aspects about geological e.g. coal quantity, quality, seam model, variation etc. after mine or supplier visit for generating supplier s database.
- Provide prospective coal project summary and raise recommendation.
- Prepare exploration budget and implement in effective working manner to ensure safety, legislative and reliable data to be obtained.
- Control field exploration work to be performed as planned in accurate data analysis with non-bias geological interpretation.
- Report all field works progress to related parties in continuously basis.
- Manage capital expenditure and expenses as budgeting in the most efficient manner to achieve company target.
- Good English communications skills and Computer literate.
- Bachelor s Degree in related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in Coal Company with related geological work position.
- Experience in field exploration work will be an advantage.
- Logic and systematic thinking, coordinating skill, result oriented, able to work independently in the remote area and commit to timeline.
Compensation package: Good compensation package
Location: This position required person who is able to work in Kalimantan
Interested applications should send an application letter and resume including full details of work experience, expected salary and a recent photograph to the email address below :
Recruitment and Selection Center