PT Petrolink Services Indonesia
We are an international IT company providing developing applications, such as communications systems, databases, e-commerce and web systems, reporting packages, data capture and plotting tools. We integrate disparate programs, databases and office tools, and we also provide consultancy and support services. Find out more about our company by visiting our website at www.petrolink.com. Currently we are looking for hard-working people to join our staff as: HR-GA Assistant
HR GA Assistant
IDR 2500000 (Max)
HR – GA:
- Up date Employee database
- Assist in recruitment process such as call candidates for interview/test, creating interview schedule, etc.
- Responsible in medical/health insurance reimbursement process
- Follow up and prepare for renewal of company documents/permits
- Calculate the needs for pantry supplies & up date pantry inventory
- Checking attendance log (weekly) and send announcement
- Ensure that the office is clean and all tools needed are working properly
- Manage office supply inventory
- Arrangement for ticketing, hotel and travel arrangement
- Responsible of visa and passport applications (renewal/new application)
- Purchasing arrangement of pantry and office supplies.
- Assist in HR topics research and prepare reports
- Other assignments for HR/GA as requested.
- Arrange for cash payment (phone bills, pantry supplies, transport, etc).
- Prepare payment vouchers
- Prepare SSP form
- Prepare and follow up on invoices
- Prepare reimbursement and business expenses report
- Handle bank transactions
- In put data to Quickbook
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law/Human Resource/Finance/Accountancy
- Maximum age: 24 years old.
- Required skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Required language: fluent English
- Having minimum 2 (two) years experience in handling HR, General Affair and office management.
- Have knowledge in visa and travel arrangement.
- Have experience in handling claims to health insurance.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
Please send your cover letter and CV or resume (state current and expected salary) in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write : Position applied – name, e.g. HR-GA Assistant – Geraldine Tomohon
We regret that only short listed qualified candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.
DO NOT send application to the e-mail address stated in our website to avoid inefficiency.