Human Resource Officer
- Develop, review and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Indonesia manpower regulation and requirements by Singapore headquarter (HQ).
- Source, screen, interview and recruit candidates for both Jakarta office and Samarinda drilling site.
- Prepare manpower reports to Ministry of Manpower in compliance with BP Migas requirements and HR reports to Singapore HQ.
- Compute, process and administer monthly payroll including income tax and Jamsostek administration.
- Maintain and update employee database which includes timely renewal of employment contract.
- Oversee Admin Assistant to provide general office administration support to Jakarta office.
- Prepare annual HR budget, manpower plan and performance management.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a reputable University.
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience preferably from an upstream Exploration & Production Multi-National Company.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number and any other relevant information, together with a recent photograph to:
The Human Resource
SPC Mahakam Hilir Pte. Ltd.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified