SPC Mahakam Hilir HSE Coordinator
(Position based in Jakarta)
Provide a focal point for the provision of HSE advice and assistance within the Company, ensuring an effective HSE culture is fully integrated with all activities.
- Develop and train personnel in modern risk based approach to HSE management using hazard identification and risk assessment techniques that remove, control or mitigation workplace dangers;
- Advise, and where appropriate, develop, arrange or conduct technical HSE training programmers for Company operations;
- Provide advice and support on HSE issues involved in the future design of new or modification of existing facilities;
- Identify occupational hygiene and medical requirements by conducting or arranging relevant surveys to ensure maintenance of standards or improvements in meeting changes in operational conditions;
- Investigate and report major accidents/incidents, and using a database track follow-up actions, identify unsafe trends and compile statistical information for management reports;
- Ensure timely submission of all necessary reports to Company and governmental organizations such as SKS MIGAS, MIGAS, BAPEDAL, Manpower Department;
- Maintain Emergency Preparedness Plans up to date, co-ordinate emergency and response exercises that cover full participation of the Company and external organizations;
- Manage a Corrective Actions Register for HSE issues ensuring actions are assigned, initiated and closed out in a timely manner.
- University graduate with HSE/Engineering degree or equivalent with recognized formal HSE qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years in HSE Management upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
- Experience in develop or implement HSE management systems.
- Good knowledge of HSE national and international standards applicable to the oil and gas industry.
- Proven experience in training personnel through courses, workshops, job safety analysis, HAZOP, HIRA and other related HSE assessment.
- Self motivated team player capable of meeting performance targets.
Please send in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number and any other relevant information, together with a recent photograph to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.