RH Petrogas Companies in Indonesia invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position below to work at our companies. Candidate must be highly motivated professionals with leadership skills and attention to detail combined with pro-active and positive personality.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering with at least 15-years experience exposure in Oil and Gas Facilities Operation and Maintenance. Minimum 5 years in related position.
Work Location: Sorong, Papua Barat (Rotation)
- Hands-on experience in supervising the implementation of HSE policy, program, and best practices at Oil and Gas Field Operations.
- Hands-on experience in conducting PROPER assessment and implementation.
- Hands-on experience in conducting environmental study and environmental permitting process of AMDAL and UKL/UPL.
- In-depth knowledge of HSE management system, best practices, HSE Risk Assessment, Waste Management, Safety Audit and Inspection, and updated GOI regulation.
- In-depth knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry standard & business process.
- Strong leadership skill with ability to collaboratively lead a multi-discipline environment and team, work together with various stakeholders to deliver results.
- Solid judgment skills including strategic problem solving and decision making.
- Good Computer skill (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- English literate.
Those who meet the above requirements may send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please put position title in email subject.