PT. Solid Black Gold – Coal Mining contractor companies having production area in Muara Teweh, Central Kalimantan Province in collaboration with several concession owner, which started operation since 2006 until today. We have a standard of coal quality in complying with our customer in Japan and USA which uses for electricity. We open several positions to strengthen our manpower and business position.
- Lead a team of clerks in maintaining daily check log records.
- Maintain and monitor contracts, sick, leave and off records of the employees.
- Prepare monthly employee list to be submitted to local manpower department and Jakarta office.
- Monitor absentees and workers missing from the site after check logging.
- Prepare new rules in consultation with the site General Manager to improve the site discipline.
- Take the necessary action for those workers with ill discipline issues.
- Liaise with the local Human Resource Department for any changes in rules or employee ill discipline.
- Liaise with local police and court for an employee ill discipline.
- HR, Law or Management Degree/Diploma.
- Ready to work in a remote area.
- Strict and strong disciplined.
- Minimum experience of 5 years is required in the field of human resource management.
- Leadership qualities to lead the clerks assigned to him.
Please send your comprehensive application and resume meeting our requirement to:
PT. Solid Black Gold
Rukan Gading Bukit Indah M-10
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara