Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies in the world, and we are now an active investor in Indonesia’s oil and gas industry. With an operated and non operated offshore exploration portfolio, we continue to seek further investment opportunities in Indonesia. To support these growth plans, we are currently seeking for highly qualified Indonesian national professional to assume the following key roles:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5 to 10 years of progressive HR experience, in the oil and gas industry
- Strong understanding of HR processes, policies and requirements governing the Oil & Gas industry
- Ability to conduct business in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to effectively interact and interface across all functions and levels of the organization
This hands on leadership position is responsible for the Human Resources function and General Services including workforce strategy and planning, recruiting, compensation planning, performance management, training, benefits, payroll, visas and work permits, office administration, transportation, expatriate housing and support arrangements.
This position provides advice to the President & General Manager in Indonesia and his leadership team and interfaces with BPMIGAS, MIGAS, Manpower Department, Immigration and other local government as well as non-government bodies.
The HR Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with all Indonesian laws and regulations including BPMIGAS guidelines and Manpower regulations
Anadarko’s corporate headquarters is located in Houston, Texas. On occasion, travel to Houston is required.
How to apply: Please open our recruitment website at http://careers.anadarko.com/
Closing date for application: July 16, 2009
(Only short listed will be notified)