PT Brayan Bintang Tiga Energi, a coal mining company involved in development of coal mines (in MusiRawas regency, South Sumatera) , dedicated railway line and port infrastructure. It operates as a subsidiary of Reliance Coal Resources P Ltd and is part of India’s one of the biggest conglomerate “ Reliance ADA Group” which has business in Coal, Energy, Power, Telecom, Insurance, Finance ,Entertainment and Infrastructure development. Company has stepped into coal business in Indonesia and thereby bringing the best career opportunities for you.
1. Project Infrastructure Development – Senior Management
- Civil Engineer having work experience of 12-18 years in large civil infrastructure projects like construction of roads, jetty, port and other support infrastructures.
- Co-ordinate Design and Engineering specifications of road, jetty, port, coal handling and building.
- Geo-tech and field investigations.
- Assist in preparation of Tender documents, Technical specifications and address technical queries of bidders.
- Bill of quantity & Optimization of specifications.
- Co-ordinate site visits of vendors.
- Design co-ordination and construction drawings.
- Construction schedule, material and vendor follow-up.
- Mobilization plan and monitor progress and quality of execution.
- Facilitate preparation of price bid and TER etc.
2. Project /Business Development – Middle Management
- Total 7 – 15years experience in Business development (Mining & Infrastructure Projects)
- Preparation of Information Memorandum.
- Financial modeling & cash flow statements.
- Coordination with local & international lenders, lender’s engineers &counsel.
- Completion of condition precedent & drawdown of project funds
- Equity funding for the project
- Follow-up & procure all business licenses, permit & approvals.
- Statutory compliances of all business licenses, permits & approvals.
- Strategic planning to ensure operation & growth of business as planned.
3. Project/ Business Development – Junior Management
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Project Planning & Project Management
- Techno-commercial Due Diligence of the Proposal
- Feasibility study of the proposal and preparation of final recommendation to management.
- Mapping client’s requirements, arranging customer meeting and providing customized solutions; implementing business development plans for achievement of revenue and profitability targets.
- Strategy development for logistics solution and route survey.
4. Export/Import Specialist
- Total 10-14 year experience, out of which minimum 5 year experience in Export & Imports.
- Experience in preparation/ classification/ approval/ handling of MASTER LIST is essential.
- Experience in classification of goods to be imported as per HS Codes.
- Knowledge of import taxes and duties and exemptions available is essential.
- Experience in filing application of Master List to BKPM and other Govt. Authority for approval.
5. Procurement & Supply Chain – Junior Management
- Total 4 – 6 year experience, out of which minimum 2 year experience in procurement & contracts.
- Must have been involved in handling of EPC/ Design & Build and similar contracts.
- Should have knowledge of tendering process of high value contracts.
- Should have knowledge of international contracts, FIDIC contracts, Incoterms etc.
- Should be familiar with taxation structure in Indonesia for domestic & international procurement & contracts.
- Should have experience in procurement activities including import of equipment & materials.
6. Procurement & Supply Chain – Middle Management
- Total 7-14 year experience, out of which minimum 5 year experience in procurement & contracts.
- Experience in high value EPC/ Design & Build and similar contracts.
- Experience in tendering process of high value contracts
- Experience in international contracts
- Knowledge of International contracting terms like FIDIC contracts, Incoterms etc.
- Experience in drafting various types of contracts including EPC Contracts, Service Contracts, and Agreements etc.
7. Railways (Pre-Feasibility & Detailed Project Report)
- Total 8-12 years of experience Needs to have experience of having carried out various Railway Project planning related activities viz. preparation of Feasibility Studies / DPRs / Survey Reports / Cost Estimates / Maintenance facility planning etc.
- Should be having exposure to oversee various types of field surveys including preparation of rate analysis, train operations planning etc.
- Should also be capable of carrying out the layout planning of the alignment, station yards, and terminal / maintenance facilities.
- Should be able to deal with various contract related processing viz. prepare the contract documentation including technical specifications, BOQs, technical evaluation of various offers and prepare comparative analysis etc.
8. Railways (Field investigations &Project Planning )
- Needs to have an understanding of various types of field investigation works & surveys both from the Railway perspective and also from Project Design & Planning perspective and thereby associate with all these activities in the field and effectively manage them.
- Should also have exposure to Railway system operations & maintenance requirements and issues involved therein.
- Experience of working on a multi-disciplinary infrastructure project implementation of transport sector and basic understanding of Structural Design requirements will be preferable.
- Exposure to land acquisition process & issues for a railway project and good interpersonal skills for managing cordial relations with local population will be added advantage.
9. Port Development
- Total 15 years and above experience in development of Port & Jetty.
- Completion of detail project report and bankable feasibility study for port infrastructure.
- Engineering specification for the port project.
- Overall responsible for development and commissioning of the port Infrastructure.
- Identification and negotiation with EPC contractors.
- Obtaining permits and approvals (including land acquisition)
- Optimization of port infrastructure.
- To ensure timely completion of project milestones.
Interested applicants should submit a comprehensive resume together with a recent photograph, current and expected salary details. (File size max.2MB)
Please write down the job title in the subject line for which you wish to apply to: