An International Organization has a vacancy for an Information Assistant. The incumbent is responsible for designing, distributing and marketing of the company’s publications and other materials to external contacts. S/He is also responsible for overseeing the Book Translation Program and any book launches with local partners.
- A Bachelor degree in liberal arts, journalism, communication, international relations or related fields is required.
- At least 5 years experience in publishing and/or design, marketing, public relations or media is required.
- Level IV of English ability (Fluent) and Level IV (Fluent) Bahasa Indonesian is required.
- Must have knowledge of America’s political system, culture and society, current political, economic and social issues.
- Must be able to operate word processing Desktop Publishing equipment.
- Must be able to translate English into Indonesian (and vice versa) and must have knowledge of U.S. book titles suitable for translation and distribution in Indonesia. Must be able to negotiate contracts with publishers and maintain contacts needed for translation and printing. Must be able to maintain and develop a publications tracking system.
Should this position interest you, kindly send your application and complete CV along with education certificate, and quote the position on the email subject within May 6th, 2009 to:JKTrecruitment@state.gov