Pearl Energy is an upstream oil and gas company with exploration, development and production activities in Southeast Asia. Pearl is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company, the investment and development firm of the Abu Dhabi Government, the United Arab Emirates. We are currently looking for Indonesian National candidates to fill in the following positions in our Indonesia Business Unit:
IT OPERATIONS SUPPORT LEAD
General Role and Requirement
Define, implement and manage IT infrastructure, services and IT projects for Indonesia in order to support the achievement of the organization s overall strategic objectives.
- Develop IT strategy, policy, process, procedures and standards in line with company objectives.
- Provide leadership, manage end-users expectation and resolve issues in an effective manner.
- Develop IT budgets and plans and monitor the financial performance in line with company s strategy and regulations and standards set by BPMIGAS.
- Develop specially designed solutions which address specific business issues and functions in line with operational strategies.
- Assess potential threats and risk, establish and maintain the security profiles and access rights, oversee the preparation of system performance and projects progress report.
- Bachelor degree in Computer applications/IT preferably with a Master Degree in IT.
- Minimum 7 years in Technology Management and with minimum 4 years experience in the oil and gas sector.
All candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written), and have proven leadership qualities, problem solving and influencing skills.
For further information and to apply online please visit
Applications will be closed September 4th, 2011.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified/short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
please imfo my name hariyanto hp [+62]8123510581
welder forman/ supervisor welder /tig welder certificat migas;depnaker;alhoty;aramco thank”s