Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Arch Consultant sells, assesses, defines, implements and/or supports world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs. Provide consultative Technology Architecture solutions to help implement the client’s required architecture. Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions to produce a detailed technical design document for custom development and integration requirements. Provide client training.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade Java based solutions
Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
Direct all aspects of solution implementation
Lead Java developers
Be a thought leader in the area of Java technology
- Experience in Java EE platform such as servlet, JSP, EJB, JSF, JDBC, JMS, JPA, JMX
- Experience in one or more application servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish
- Experience in one or more database frameworks such as Hibernate, MyBatis, TopLink, iBATIS
- Experience in one or more Java performance tuning tools such as NetBeans profiler, JProfiler, Profiler4J, YourKit, Java Mission Control
- Experience or strong understanding in continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Sonar, Ant, SVN, GIT, JUnit
- Experience in the following will be a plus point: Spring Framework, Play Framework
- Having Java certifications will be a plus point
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
- Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Entry or junior level positions are also available for candidates with less experience.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.