Strategic Asia, a public policy consulting company in Jakarta, is opening a vacancy for
JUNIOR SECRETARY OPERATIONS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for staffs and Board of Directors (BODs)
- Handle incoming and outgoing documents
- Arrange itinerary for travel of BODs and Staffs
- Provide necessary administration and logistic support for visiting national and international guests.
- Assist in scheduling office staff meeting
- Handle all correspondence for BODs
- Arrange and maintain schedule of the BODs
- Monitor daily attendance of the personnel
- Assist Officer Operation in handling the maintenance of the office equipment supplies
- Provide necessary administration and logistic support for company event
- D3 of Secretary Academy is preferable, with GPA minimum 3.00
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually;
- Self motivated and capable of independent work activities;
- Competency in work processing software and Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Organizational experience is preferable.
- Minimum one year of working experience
Please send your CV and application letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before Thursday, 22 April 2010. Candidates shall be available to work with Strategic Asia by the end of April 2010. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PT STRATEGIC ASIA (INDONESIA)
Graha Mandiri d/h Plaza Bumi Daya, 28th Floor
Jl. Imam Bonjol No. 61
ini masih mencari pegawai tidak ?