PT. Intertek Utama Services is a multi national Analytical Services Company. The company operates South East Asia s largest commercial minerals laboratory together with petroleum and environmental laboratories in Indonesia and now is seeking an experienced & competent professional with good character to fill the following position as a
Role and Responsibilities:
Manage and be responsible for the Mineral Laboratory analysis and activity process to include for producing good laboratory services and turnaround time according to dead-line. Coordinate health and safety system in an organization and put appropriate safety controls In place. Manage system and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of laboratory. Manage staff In accordance with the company policies and procedures. Responsible for training and coaching employees.
- Minimum D3 from any chemical engineering/chemistry science.
- Having at least 8 years working experience in the minerals laboratory or related industrial area and gained skill and knowledge of managing or supervising people.
- Good understanding of minerals lab process and services.
- • Good personal as well as excellent written and oral communication skills to liaise with external organization and customer.
- Required skills: ISO 17025, HSE is an advantage.
- English and computer literacy are a must.
- Willing to be placed in remote site area.
Interested candidates kindly send your application letter and CV in English to the following address and only short listed candidates will be notified:
Human Resources Department:
Send to Po Box. 7521, JKS 12075.
Put code on the top left of the envelope “LM”
or email to: email@example.com (with email subject “LM”) within August 28th 2010