A Greet Place to Work
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PT NNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting silled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be a part of our team in Sumbawa for the position :
MGT0032 – LEGAL COUNSEL (BATU HIJAU)
To provide legal advices and supports to, and assist the Senior Corporate Counsel in managing legal services for Newmont Nusa Tenggara, with particular emphasis on general corporate and operational matters in order to comply with various Indonesian laws and regulations.
• Formal legal education (S1) and training in law or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in law firm as a legal practitioner or as in-house counsel in other companies.
• Experience in providing legal advice, resolving legal issues and disputes.
• Having knowledge and expert in the general corporate, natural resources law and other laws at large.
• Competency in the English language.
• Holding an Advocate license will be an advantage.
• Must be able to function effectively in a cross cultural environment.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later then 24 January 2009. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PO. BOX 1022
Fax 0370-636318 Ext. 48042
E-mail : PTNNT.Recruitment@newmont.com t