PT Adaro Indonesia, one of the biggest national coal mining companies, located at Tanjung Tabalong, South Kalimantan hereby otter you the following positions:
a. Loading Foreman – Taboneo (LF)
- Male, Graduate of Marine Merchanship Academy or similar field discipline
- Holding the certificate ANT-III/MPB-111
- Experienced min 2 (two) years sea service (preferably in dry bulk carrier) as Deck Officer on board
b. Port Captain – kelanis (PC):
- Male, graduate in marine academic
- Min. 2 years experience in port captain
- Knowledge of draft survey
- Holding mm certificate ANT-III
c. legal Officer (LO)
- Male, S1 degree in Law Perdata
- Min, 3 years of experience in legal officer
d. Safety Foreman-(SF):
- Male. S-1 degree in Engineering, Safety and Mining
- Min. 3 years of experienced in safety mining.
e. Mine Supervisor-(MS):
- S1/D3 Degree in Mine Engineering
- Min 3 years (S1) / 5 years (D3) of experience in mine operations/planning
- Good knowledge of drilling & blasting
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Good conversation in English (oral & written).
- Good in computer application in related position.
- Willing to be stationed in remote location (some position in Kelanis or Taboneo)
- Good attitude, honest, self-motivated, team player, leadership, strong analysis, conceptual thinking; communicative: cooperative and ready to work under pressure.
Should If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your application letter & CV (including your photograph), and put the position code on the top left corner of the envelope to:
PO BOX 110 TTS, Tanjung Tabalong 71500. South Kalimantan, or email to: email@example.com, Documents must be in Ms. Word formal (max, 500KB)
Closing date: March 24th, 2009
Only shortlist candidate will be interviewed