PT. Solid Black Gold – Coal Mining Contractor companies having production area in Muara Teweh, Central Kalimantan Province in collaboration with several concession owner, which started operation since 2006 until today. We have a standard of coal quality in complying with our customer in Japan and USA which uses for electricity. We open several positions to strengthen our manpower and business position,
1. SENIOR GEOLOGIST – SG (Kalimantan)
- Plan detailed exploration of the coal concession, including identifying outcrops.
- Able to calculate reserve estimation from borehole data.
- Plan borehole drilling patterns and drill hole logs.
- Lead and monitor a team of exploration in daily tasks, such as mapping, surveying and drilling.
- Able to use AutoCAD for mapping and reserve estimation.
- Coordinate with mining department regarding future mining plans and pit limit markings.
- Coordinate with Humas Department, regarding marking of land of different owners.
- Communicate with surveyor regarding topographic survey.
- Geological Degree from reputable University.
- Passive English.
- AutoCAD is a must.
- Experience of working in the coal field as senior geologist minimum 5 years.
- Ready to work in remote area.
- Leadership qualities is a must.
2. KEPALA TEKNIK TAMBANG – KTT (Kalimantan)
- Male, maximum 40 years old.
- Degree / S1 in Mining Engineering.
- Having 8 years experience in mining with minimum 5 years in managerial Post.
- KTT Certificates holder (POP, POM and POU).
- Good knowledge about Mining Reclamation and Rehabilitation.
- Good knowledge in Mining Software.
- Having Good Relation with Government Institution.
- Having Good knowledge and understand in Government Regulations concerning Mining, Manpower and HSE.
- Able to produce Mining Analysis.
- AMDAL knowledge.
- Good Leadership is a must.
- Excellent overall Communication skills.
3. LOGISTIC STAFF – LS (Jakarta)
- Male / Female, maximum 28 years old.
- Minimum D3 holder.
- Min. 2 years experiences in Purchasing / Logistic Department.
- Computer literate (Microsoft, E-mail), knowledge about Purchasing / Logistic software is preferable.
- Able to communicate written and spoken in both English and Indonesian.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent overall communication skills.
- Good personality, hard worker, fast learner and reliable.
- Able to work individual or team
Please send your comprehensive application and resume meeting our requirement to:
PT. SOLID BLACK GOLD
Rukan Gading Bukit Indah Blok M – 10
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara
Or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org